Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band [2007]

10/13/2007


01 - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band ("Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" / "Motorbreath")
02 - Revol-ooh-tion ("Revolution")
03 - Blackened the USSR ("Back in the U.S.S.R." / "Blackened")
04 - Sandman ("Taxman" / "Enter Sandman")
05 - Helvester of Skelter ("Helter Skelter" / "Harvester of Sorrow")
06 - A Garage Dayz Nite ("A Hard Day's Night" / Garage Days Re-Revisited)
07 - Anesthesia (I'm Only Sleeping) ("I'm Only Sleeping" / "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth")
08 - Leper Madonna ("Lady Madonna" / "Leper Messiah")
09 - Ktulu (He's So Heavy) ("I Want You (She's So Heavy)" / "The Call of Ktulu")
10 - For Horsemen ("For No One" / "The Four Horsemen")
11 - Hey Dude ("Hey Jude" / "Nothing Else Matters")
12 - Sgt. Hetfield's (reprise) ("Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" / "Motorbreath")
13 - ...And Justice for All My Loving ("All My Loving" / "...And Justice for All")

http://lix.in/39e22a

No hay comentarios: